Ask Nobodies 6 Ask Nobodies 6

You make me feel

like a natural woman.

With huge unnatural tumors. Everywhere.

...Just take that as a compliment.

Sweet, salty love,

Sam

Old School Cartoon Collab Old School Cartoon Collab

....

I did a lot of voice acting for this, and can't help but noticing I got zero credit.

Wtf, dudes.

-Sam

St. Patties St. Patties

A victory for Calicard!

I think this flash was beyond awesome, it was PWNTASTIC.

The animation was smooth and stylized, and oh man! The voice acting!

COULD THE VOICE ACTING HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER?! ANY BETTER?!?!

Mic quality? AWESOME!
Voice quality? AWESOME!
Voice actor's face? HANDSOME!

Ok, maybe I'm cheating by writing this review but goddamn, one small victory for Calicard, one unbelievable voice actor for newgrounds.

Booya.

Sam

Calicard responds:

Buy PWNTASTIC sauce today.

Yeah, that voice acting is something else.

Lol.

You know, technically you're talking to yourself in this flash.

Weirdo.

Slayer Slayer

Nice work.

Good job, very impressive. I think this could be the beginning of a very successful series, or perhaps simply a longer flash movie that has more action, and would include a plot. Character design was nice, the actual execution of the design was average. All-in-all I would call this a good trailer for something that should be expanded on further.

Keep it up.

-Sam

Foamy: Hurricane Special Foamy: Hurricane Special

My angry rant.

Personally I think that it was hilarious. Great to see some current-events rants.

Now I would like to answer Senor Asshat, CBTPRIME:

"Would anyone helped if there were no reporters there telling you what is going on?!?! The Red Cross has raise millions towards the cause. I live in LA, do you have any freaking clue what's going on down here?!?! How have you help?!?!

I'm sure making this flash toon will really make a difference. The only difference that it's going to make is in your rating. Thanks for taking advantage of a great American crisis.

Also to arturo_fernandez , New Orleans is UNDER WATER, people are dying over here but i'm sorry you don't have A/C right now."

Really, it's attitude's like that which ruin civilization. If you are sad about that, keep it to your f-cking self. You don't need to spread your pessimism and anger to everyone else. What is the theory behind that? "People know that tradgedy is happening, but instead of letting them lighten their mood, lets remind them of all the death and destruction in the world." What a 'Sean Penn at the Oscars' thing to say. Way to be a downer. Now I tried to review a funny flash, but now I end up getting sidetracked by your need to depress everyone. I was in NYC for 9-11, and lert me tell you something, pal; humor helps. Thank you illwillpress.

Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a Lord of the Clocks pt. 1a

I stand corrected.

In olden days, the movies of clocks were of awful quality, the free clocks were blammed left and right. But then something came to pass that the Fulp had not intended... Flash Prowess fell into the hands of StrangeClock!

Wow, and here I was thinking clock movies were awful. I stand corrected. MOST clock movies are awful. Good job, hopefully with more like this, you can change the overall view of clock-movies being horiffically bad.

Decline of Video Gaming 3 Decline of Video Gaming 3

Single funniest line:

"This Pina Colada is really GOOD!!!" *lightning*

Wonderful. Just wonderful.

Madness Cola Madness Cola

Not particularly good...

Not amazing. Adn contrary to popular belief, this submission does not use graphics from Ty, it uses graphics from Krinkels, morons. The madness series is by KRINKELS. Speaking of which, do you have Krinkels persmission to make this? ...Did the Maximum Ninja series require Krinkels permission? ...hmmm...

Uber7000 responds:

Well... Some Do REALLY Much Work For A Dummy Like You To Say "Thats Stolen"

Well Artist Are Always Trying It To LOOK Like Madness !!! And So U Cant Draw Madness Charachers Right ?!!!

Sword Burn (trailer) Sword Burn (trailer)

Not bad.

NOTE: If you are reading this before you watch this, by all means, please watch it, it was fairly well done.
I am probably judging you harsher than most others, simply because I am a damn good flash artist, and my style of drawing is quite similar to this at times.
I enjoyed it a bit. The music could have been chosen better. It's not really a trailer in the fact that it doesn't actualy promote the movie, it just shows a fight from it. You could have used color, you used color quite well on the play menu.
Your art is reminiscent of an Akira Toriyama sketch (DragonBall, DBZ, DBGT, Dr. Slump), kudos for that.

FullMetalFlashArtist responds:

the eyes are the only thing that look like DBZ, but i was going for a more non DBZ anime style

Kingdumb hearts Kingdumb hearts

SWEET JESUS!

I... actually LOVED THIS! Which is really weird because it kinda sucked! I don't care! This thing pwns!!!!!111one

Aladdin was pretty funny, as were all the disney movie references in the muzac vide0! G4H! 1'M Laps1ng 1n70 1337! |\|00000!!!11one

...w00t.